To Return to your FORM . . .
You Can Really HELP US When You Fill Out The Form
THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL FORMS
1. Only put exactly what is asked for in all the boxes on the form.
Save other info for the COMMENTS section.
2. We MUST have your correct email address on all forms.
If we get our email returned, we will NOT post on any page.
Be sure to put in your whole email address.
3. Please do not use all CAPS.
4. Please Capitalize all Names, Places, Streets, etc.
5. Punctuate as best as possible. Leave spaces after periods and commas.
Use only one exclamation point and not in-between the word.
6. Please re-read what you wrote to see if you made typos or left out words.
Here are some examples:
my email add @ myserver .com--Bad
THIS BIRD WAS LOST BY--Bad
This bird was lost by --Good
steve on main st. in sedona, arizona--Bad
Steve on Main St. in Sedona, Arizona--Good
There is this,that,and the other--Bad
There is this, that, and the other--Good
We need he!lp--Bad
We need help!--Good
Thanks, this will make it a lot easier for us to input your form.
REPORT LOST or FOUND FORM
1. We MUST have an exact date and written like this: 07/01/98
If there is only 1 digit in the month or day, add the "0"
Example: 7/1/98--Bad 07/01/98--Good
2. In the box: "Where lost or found,"
Please put the city first and capitalize the first letter
then a comma and the state (or country if not USA).
Please spell out city, state or country completely
Example: san diego ca--Bad San Diego, California--Good
"Take me back to my form!"